Happy New Year from Short Attention Span Travel! Reflecting on last year, we were just starting our amazing RTW trip on January 1st (quite the way to start the year!). This year is a little less exciting, as I’m down for the count with the flu.
I don’t typically make New Year’s resolutions–more like aspirations. Here’s a few for the year!
- See more of South America: This one is a bit of a cheat, since I’ve got a trip planned at the end of the month to the Galapagos and Bolivia (so exciting!). The Galapagos has always been on my long list of travel spots, and I’m excited to have a cool trip planned. More soon!
- Check off a few more destinations on the travel list: I have a few good cold weather destinations (Greenland, Moscow, Finnish Lapland, Baffin Island–maybe a work adventure) and a few warm weather destinations (Morocco, St Lucia, Greek Islands, Tel Aviv). Who knows where the year will take me!
- Make the most of work trips: This year is ramping up work-wise. London is scheduled for next month, so I’ll try to take the weekend before or after to enjoy a new destination. I’m sure there will be a LOT more, hopefully good international trips.
- Refine my packing: I still tend to take too much, even with my carry on.
- Doodle more: I kept a travel doodle journal for the 2nd half of last year, and it’s been a great way to document trips.